Thursday, May 12, 2005

 

Bush's New Math

In another interesting development from President Bush's news conference, if you make more than $20,000 a year, you are wealthy.

Attention, all campers! "Progressive indexing" is just another word for "cutting Social Security benefits." Do not be fooled by this idiot locution. Just as sure as "extraordinary rendition" now means "shipping the guy to another country so he can be tortured," progressive indexing means cutting benefits. Got it?

In another interesting development from President Bush's news conference, if you make more than $20,000 a year, you are wealthy. That's what the president said -- "wealthy."

For the full article text, click here.
Comments:
Hey this is damn good news. As a 22 year old college student, I was thinking that my living in an appartment
and eating spider-man macaroni and cheese from a pot with a big wooden spoon was a sign of not being rich....but now I know that according to George boy I am in fact EXTREMELY wealthy. Christ what a relief, thank you Mr. President for confirming that I am not a poor college student, but am in fact a fabolously wealthy mogul:)
 
Hello Blogger, been looking for the latest info on become rich and found Bush's New Math. Though not exactly what I was searching for, it did get my attention. Interesting post, thanks for a great read.
 
I've really enjoyed reading your blog. Very interesting.

My math article site has lots of info pertaining to math article.

Come visit sometime :)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?