Friday, April 08, 2005

 

A New Living Will...

I, _________________________ (fill in the blank), being of sound mind and body, unequivocally declare that in the event of a catastrophic injury, I do not wish to be kept alive indefinitely by artificial means.

Under no circumstances -- and I can't state this too strongly -- should my fate be put in the hands of peckerwood politicians who couldn't pass ninth-grade biology if their lives depended on it.

...if a reasonable amount of time passes -- say, ____ (fill in the blank) months -- and I fail to sit sit up and ask for a cold beer, it should be presumed that I won't ever get better.

For the full text of this document, click here.
Comments:
Hey Stephanie (and gang)...I want more of you than Sirius Radio offers...and I want you in the morning when you're live and kickin'...I don't think that either 'AirAmerica's' offering of Jerry Springer, or 'SiriusLeft's' offering of Alex Bennett can hold a candle to the light that you shine on my life. One hour in the evening is just not enough. Air America should 'can' Springer and broadcast all three hours of your show live each weekday morning.

Everyone who reads this...contact Sirius Left and complain...and contact Air America and suggest they hire Stephanie Miller as their morning offering.

Thanks.

Love you more.

Bruce in rural Northern Minnesota...who listened to you diligently on many Mexican beaches this winter via Sirius Satellite Radio
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?